How well do your leaders develop other leaders?
- Do your leaders understand they are responsible for the performance of the organisation?
- How often do your leaders allow poor performance to prevail?
- Are your leaders avoiding the critical performance conversations they need to have?
- Does your organisation have lots of data about the performance culture but no pathway for change or transformation?
- Do you want to improve employee engagement with a targeted approach to developing performance?
Are you ready to take the guesswork out of leading leaders?
In this program, your team will learn to identify and respond to what’s really driving the dysfunctional behaviours that derail performance. The payback? Improved performance of your people so they can get the right work, done well.
This program helps leaders develop leaders
Stop wasting your training budget and outsourcing responsibility for leadership development. When leaders effectively develop their direct reports, the brakes on performance are released, potential is achieved, and leaders can make the difference they are meant to make.
Program participants will:
- understand and address the 12 globally recognised, common leadership derailers
- understand the essential mindset needed to successfully develop their leaders
- increase their awareness of unconscious drivers impacting performance
- learn a proven framework for coaching behaviour change that sticks
- develop confidence to have the performance conversations that matter
- build the skills to support their direct reports to create behavioural change
- model a new approach to performance development that delivers profitability and organisational growth.