Interview with Jenny Seaton aired live on Curtin Radio 100.1, 24 June 2016
Great leaders give critical feedback. They tell it like it is. They are heard. They inspire action. Leaders who give targeted, real-time feedback — good and bad — support and challenge their people to develop.
Melbournite Anneli Blundell has spent the past nine years building her business, and helping leaders learn to engage.
Relationships drive results—especially in a new team. When new team members form bonds quickly, their results accelerate; when they don’t, their results stall. Building strong relationships that fast track performance is about supporting the ongoing conversations between people when work gets tough, ideas get tested and people get confronted.
Aired live on 3AW Afternoons with Darren James (April 2016)
Join Darren James as he speaks with Anneli on the topic of small talk and communication in general. They chat with listeners who call in and they even get a flu shot live on air!
Interview with Jenny Seaton aired live on Curtin Radio 100.,1 2 Mar 2016
First published on Local Government Professionals Magazine Issue 4 (2015)
Interview with Jane Anderson's podcast aired live on 22 July 2015
Anneli Blundell talks with Jane about the importance of making the decision to start a business and to have it branded in your own name - self branding.
Aired live on Dynamic Business Women podcast by Michele Elmas-Hardy (8 Dec 2015)
In this Podcast Anneli and Michele discuss;
- How to identify what kind of leader are you
- Tips on communicate and manage your virtual team and how to bring it all together
- What you need to know to communicate effectively to your team, and get them on board with your vision
- The secrets and core elements to managing a highly effective team
- How to keep your communication clean and consistent
- Everyone has a different leadership style – which one are you?
- Women in leadership and management roles – what are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?
- How to be confident when you’re full of self-doubt
Aired live on Be Media Production - Business Essentials Audio - Programs (April 2016)
How effective is the annual performance review? And is there a better way?
Timely and targeted conversations are much more effective ways to help your staff perform their best, says Anneli Blundell, co-author of ‘Developing Direct Reports’. She takes us through a three-step process on how to handle continuous conversations with your team so they develop their skills throughout the year.